Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Recycled Circles

Recycled Circles Pillow

Recycled Circles Pillow Recycled Circles Pillow
BeBop likes my new Recycle Circles pillow!
Recycled Circles Pillow

Recycled Circles Pillow
I'll be teaching Recycled Circles in fabric at the Long Beach International Quilt Festival on Thursday, July 28, all day. (You'll bring your own fabric.) You can make it a wall hanging or a pillow top or proudly wear it on the back of your coat...
And I'm teaching Monoprinting on Cloth all day Friday, July 29 at the Quilt Festival.


Recycled Circles Pillow

9 comments:

  1. Recycled circles are so much fun to make - your instructions are easy to follow and I love the finished art piece. Great pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, LOVE, LOVE!! your recycled circle. Wish I could take that workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the circles on the silk,(I think it's silk) and the colors are beautiful. I wish I could attend both youchesingr workshops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, love the textures and colours. Your cat is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your recycled circles in Fabric and they are divine as pillow tops!!! Would be wonderful on clothes as well. One could cut one in half for one side of the front and then complete the circle on the back. I do so wish that I could beam on over to CA for the CLASS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do think that Be Bop might be thinking- lovely pillow, HOWEVER it IS limiting MY space!!!! POOR POOR BeBop!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pillows but I want to know when I can purchase the adorable kitty kat on Etsy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice BeBop got his turn after Buddy made his YouTube debut.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time I see your recycled circles, I think they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails