Monday, June 07, 2010

"Venice" and catching up

Home after two weeks away and there's a lot to catch up on! As you can see by my "Venice" post, I'm back in the studio, processing the wonderful memories and images from the trip.  I'll post more photos tomorrow but first to catch up!

While I was away, the dear and talented Lyric Kinard did a give-a-way of my DVD and got lots of interesting comments about working small and another interview of me, talking about teaching.

I'm preparing for some upcoming workshops. Mixed Media with Paper and Cloth on July 4 & 5 in beautiful Idyllwild, CA and then a super special mixed media retreat in Utah July 15-18. Two workshops at the Long Beach Quilt Festival on Thursday, July 22, and Art Unraveled in Phoenix August 4-6, plus the seriously life changing debut of the CREATE retreat in Chicago in August where I'm teaching 3 classes: Sheer Fused Collage on Friday, Collage 101 on Saturday and Sketching &Watercolor: Journal Style on Sunday. It's all on my WORKSHOPS page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails