Saturday, June 12, 2010

Venice!

 Husb and I LOVED Venice!! I've traveled a fair amount and this was my first time to Venice and I was completely wowed. You've got to go, if you can. It's not a city for the physically weak (there's a lot of walking and steps) so go now, if you're able. Or at least move it up on your list of cities to see. This is me at the Peggy Guggenheim Museum. (It was her house for 30 years, and now it's full of her incredible collection of modern art.) Yes, it's right on the grand canal. I could live there.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Venice too when I went last year. I went in February at carnival time, it was very cold but it was great to see all the costumes that people walk around in and they love you to take photos of them. There are usually free outdoor shows too, so if you go again try and go when the carnival is on. But it is a very expensive place to eat and drink etc ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great pics, Jane. It looks like you and Don enjoyed your vacation there. It was work after all in Orvieto. These 2 cities should provide oodles of inspiration for future art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails