Thursday, December 29, 2011

from art journaling to art

LaFazio_sketchbook designs from life_eucalyptus
corazon stamp
Tesoro de Corazon ~ treasures from the heart. (The name of the art retreats my friends and I do in Mexico.)
corazon stamp


works in progress

works in progress

I love leveraging images from my sketchbook to create something else--stamps, thermofax, stencils, stitching..

texas red oak and acorns

texas red oak on cloth
texas red oak stamps
I'm teaching a 6 week, online class called "Watercolor Sketchbook: Designs from Life." It doesn't start till March 29, but you can get started "Sketching & Watercolor: Journal Style" on January 24 on joggles.com and/or download or buy my DVD "From art journaling to art." OR, just get started! go on over to The Sketchbook Challenge blog and get inspired.

3 comments:

  1. I visit your blog every morning for a bit of inspiration to start my day!
    Thanks Jane!

    Happy 2012.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A l'aube de cette nouvelle année, je vous renouvelle tous mes voeux afin que tout soit possible y compris le bonheur.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing - I love the translation - very inspirational, as always! Happy 2012 and much more journalling challenges ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails