Saturday, December 10, 2011

Watercolor in Italy ~ May 2012

View from the winery

Orvieto: view from the winery
These are photos that I took last year, during my workshop in Orvieto, Italy. You can see all the photos here.
In the courtyard of our B&B
I'll be teaching in Orivieto again, in May 2012. As you can imagine, I'm looking forward to it!  I'll be teaching "Bella Italia: Orvieto Sketchbook" and we'll sketching and watercoloring and cooking and wine tasting for one glorious week! Join me! Seven are registered now--only 3 spaces left!
 drawing the landscape
And the winner of Jill K. Berry's book "Personal Geographies" is Vee!! Email me with your mailing address! congrats!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like an amazing opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to have you back Jane. 2010 was fabulous and we know 2012 will be too. Just three spaces left! See you in Italy! Bill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails