Saturday, May 05, 2012

Mixed Media May!

It's Mixed Media May! Cindy Jones Lantier has invited 30 mixed media artists to be interviewed during the month of May, and today is my day! go over the Mixed Media May and read my interview, and keep going back all month---a different mixed media artist every day!


You know I love mixing my medias, paper, cloth, glue, stitch oh yeah!
flower fields  
Textured Backgrounds/Transparent Foregrounds
(I'm teaching this at Art Unraveled in Phoenix this year.)
blue and orange
Recycled Circles
(I'm teaching this at CREATE in Southern California, Chicago
and at Making Ends Meet in Kentucky.)

bincoculars
My Sketchbook 
(See my teaching schedule here)

2 comments:

  1. wonderful post, jane....beautiful art.....thanks for the info and post... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to have read your post in Mixed Media May. I could spend hours on your blog, it's so lovely!
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails