Monday, May 21, 2012

from my sketchbook - monoprints

sketchbook pages
a page from my sketchbook. unfinished
Some pages from my sketchbook, in various stages, all done with gelli plates monoprinting (and biocolor paint) and them some stamps, stencils and spray gesso, oh, and a little collage.
sketchbook pages
a page from my sketchbook. unfinished
I created these at our Lavender Sage Art retreat, in Austin, Texas.
sketchbook pages sketchbook pages
Here are the two pages together, and below, enlarged. After my experience with poetry and words in Texas, I enjoyed flipping through a magazine and just cutting out the words that appealed to me, and pasting them on the page.

sketchbook pages
a page from my sketchbook. 

sketchbook pages
a page from my sketchbook.  

sketchbook pages
a page from my sketchbook. unfinished

sketchbook pages
a page from my sketchbook. unfinished
I'll be teaching monoprinting (among other classes) at Random Arts, near Asheville, North Carolina in June (sign up deadline is May 25) and Art Unraveled in Phoenix in August. My whole teaching schedule is here.
(I'm in Italy, teaching, so I've scheduled these posts while I'm traveling.)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails