Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Recycled Circles: JaneVille.

Recycled Circles

Recycled Circles
I created this Recycled Circles with my fabric printed by Spoonflower.
Recycled Circles
Recycled Circles: JaneVille  12x12"

Recycled Circles
I teach Recycled Circles, and you can see my teaching schedule for in person workshops. I've gotten so my requests to learn the process, I'm working on an instructional ebook. I hope to have it completed and for sale by mid summer 2012. Stay tuned.
Recycled Circles

Recycled Circles
commercial fabric
I leave for Italy tomorrow to teach a week long workshop in Orvieto. I return the 27th, but I've scheduled blog posts for you while I'm away. 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Art Quilt!! Love your fabric designs and all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print around the edges and the buttons. Thanks for sharing these - they are so filled with wonderful ideas. I am going to make one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jane. I like the addition of buttons to your circles--just very cool. Also liked your Quilt in Progress with the paisleys in the previous post. The mix of paint, machine and hand stitching and lacing i s intriguing and pleasing. It's always an inspiration to stop by your blog!
    best from Tunisia,
    nadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very much interested in your ecourse on this technique. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful, can't wait for the ebook!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recycled circles with your own fabric!! Can't get MoRE JANE than that!!! total perfections! so excited about the e-book- fabulous idea!!! One of these days we will meet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails