Thursday, May 03, 2012

It's May!

My new bird treasure from Tracie Lyn Huskamp's online shop

It's May, it's May, the lusty month of May!
(I adore the movie Camelot, and can sing along to nearly every song...and this month, I'm singing along with the gorgeous Vanessa Redgrave from the 1967 version of the movie)



I'm off to teach in Orvieto, Italy this month, May 20-26th, but not to worry, I'm scheduling blog post for while I'm away. I'm also teaching at CREATE in Irvine, California the end of the month and into June. And my online class, "Sketching & Watercolor: Journal Style" starts June 7.  (My teaching schedule is here.)

4 comments:

  1. Jane is going to be a busy busy girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When every maiden prays that her lad, will be a cad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one busy lady Jane! Have fun in Italy....Judith, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jane for the mention for my New On-Line Shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails